Saturday, July 14, 2018

Yesterday

Yesterday started out OK. I expected nothing more except the usual when I went in for my regular session at the hospital. But for some reason, things were different. As soon as I got home, I was vomiting. And I was vomiting for the next few hours. I couldn't stand up and I couldn't eat (I'll just lose it anyway). I ended up not eating that night at all. I slept all night and woke up when it was already light out. I had breakfast because thank goodness I was finally hungry and no longer felt like throwing up. But then after breakfast I was asleep again until they woke me up for lunch. I guess my body was just so exhausted it took that long to recover. I spent the rest of the afternoon resting some more. I hope to go back to work very soon.

I wish I could say I could do things differently to avoid it happening again, but I honestly don't know what I did differently yesterday that resulted in what happened. If I don't know what I did or didn't do, how can avoid it happening again? I guess I'm just gonna have to live with it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment