Thursday, January 11, 2018

It's 2018!

It's already 11 days into 2018 and I thought I'd write something here. I did finish inking Phoenix #5 over the New Year's holidays and I've been taking it easy since then. I have a big thing happening next week, which just happens to be my 50th birthday. And it's like HOLY SHIT I'M FIFTY. When I was young I thought 50 year olds were white haired grandpas with grand children and walking canes and reading glasses. Although I do have reading glasses. I do have a walking cane. I neither have white hair nor do I have any grandkids. I don't even have any kids. Except for my dogs. Although my body is no longer as energetic as it once was, my mind seems to be the same when I was in my 30s. I still have so much I dream of doing... so much places I dream of going. It's my body that's keeping me because it's all starting to fall apart. And I'm just trying so hard just to keep that from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment