Wednesday, January 24, 2018

You Tube Streak!

I don't know why, but all of a sudden I have that sudden urge to do videos on You Tube. Within the week or so, I was able to put together and upload NINE videos! The fact that You Tube recently instituted new standards for monetization had nothing to do with it because I've since demonetized all my videos. That means, I assume, that you can now watch all my videos without ads. Why demonetize? I'm seeing a lot of people quitting You Tube saying it's the end of the website because small time video makers can't make money from it anymore. The monetization standards are too high. I've been seeing "This is the end of You Tube " comments for 10 years now. Whenever You Tube institutes a change, people say it's the end, but it never is.

I understand if You Tube is a means to make a living and I'm sure it's a legit way of doing so. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's just not for me. I guess I've just seen too many content on the site that's compromised by products. You really can't talk honestly about a product if the company making the product is paying you.

There's also the "freebie" mentality that goes along with the "influencer" mentality. Hey, I'll review your restaurant in one of my videos but I would like to eat for free. Oh my God, it's something I would never find myself doing. It would juts be too embarrassing. Some people see nothing wrong with that. It's not as if they're begging or asking to eat for nothing in return. If that's how you want to live, then that's fine. I just want to say it's not for me.

Anyway, here's one of my most recent videos. Click below that video for my channel.


Komikero on You Tube
https://www.youtube.com/komikero

No comments:

Post a Comment