Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Patreon!

I decided to open an account on Patreon. This is the link. It's just something I wanted to try out and see how it works. I'll be actively doing my own comics this year and it will take a whole heap of money to have them printed. What I make from my day job simply not enough anymore, what with all the expenses I have here at home.

On Patreon I will be posting patrons only blog entries and artwork (dealing specifically with the projects I'm working on, things I will not repeat post here in this blog).

Further perks down the line include sketches on any book that I publish through Komikero publishing that's been helped by Patreon patrons.

That's just me dipping my toes on funding options for comic book publishing that I have not explored before. If you become a patron, thanks very much! I will offer more perks soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment