Thursday, December 21, 2017

It's Almost Christmas!

... and I really don't have a whole lot to say. I wanted to write on this blog since the last entry, but I just couldn't find anything of interest to me to talk about. There has been a bit of fuss about my health when my dad posted my need for a blood transfusion which he made it to look worse than it actually was. Naturally, some of my friends panicked and started messaging us. Times like this you get to know who your real friends are and it's quite touching. Thanks to everyone who posted messages of support and specially to those who donated blood. Your blood is now coursing through my veins, animating this fat bony ass. I really appreciate it.

I'm back to work inking Phoenix. I have a deadline next week, which shouldn't be a problem. It's been really cold lately though, so lying down in bed has been quite appealing and tempting. I guess I'll be working through Christmas, which isn't really a problem for me. I've worked during Christmas so many times before.  A holiday is just a normal working day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment