Thursday, November 2, 2017

My Online Shops!

I thought I'd go ahead and open my official shops online. I first tried Shopify to sell items that I already have in hand like my published books. But I thought it was too complicated because I had to tinker with all these settings that made sure I could only accept orders from within the Philippines. It got to be too much of a headache for me so I thought I'd just do it the simple way, which is to just do it through blogger right here.

KOMIKERO SHOP

Right now, only Elmer and Rodski Patotski: Ang Dalagang Baby are available, but I will soon add other things here like Where Bold Stars Go To Die and Wasted (once I get them reprinted), back issues of Elmer, Crest Hut Butt shop and other things lying around the house.

The next shop is an inspiration from Carlo Vergara. He seems to have found a Philippine based T-shirt maker that does Print on Demand and it seems to have worked out well for him. So now I'm also opening my own official T-shirt shop of things I've created. Click on photo to go to link.



I will be adding more designs here in the future!

Unlike my Komikero Shop, the T-shirts will be made to order via Custom Thread. They are not stocked here in my house. If you order these, please let me know what you think.

I also opened a shop on Zazzle for those outside the Philippines. Available items include Hey, Baby! and Elmer shirts, tote bags and stickers.

KOMIKERO SHOP - Zazzle.



No comments:

Post a Comment