Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Bakokak Launches at Komikon 2017


My first new graphic novel in three years, Bakokak, launches at Komikon 2017 this November 11 and 12 at the Bayanihan Center in Pasig! I've written it and artist Kevin Ray Valentino illustrated it. The Komikero Publishing table is located at A49 and A50 (see map below).

All Komikero Publishing material will be sold at those two tables including Bakokak, Elmer, Rodski Patoski: Ang Dalagang Baby, Crest Hut Butt Shop #4, original inked at from Marvel, and official Bakokak merchandise bundles (with Bakokak, pins and shirts) in partnership with Green Turismo. Bakokak artist Kevin Ray Valentino will be at this table to sign your books!

However, I will be located somewhere else (for various reasons that I really can't explain at the moment). I will be sitting, for both days,  at table B72, near the screen. I will not be selling any Komikero books at this table. I will just be on hand to sign your books (and anything else you bring to me).

The Komikero Tables will be open for the entire two days. I will have a more limited schedule. At the B72 table I will be there:

Saturday, November 11
10am-1:00pm
4:00pm-6:00pm

Sunday, November 12
1pm-5:00pm

Thanks very much to Komikon for making this possible. I'm really looking forward to an awesome event! And I'm very much looking to share my newest book with you all!

Unfortunately, I still can't shake hands because of my vulnerable condition. I can get sick very easily, specially in crowded places. I really hope you guys understand and not take offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment