Sunday, September 24, 2017

At the Elmer Signing


At the Elmer signing yesterday I came upon a realization. I'm so glad I can still do comics and do them actively. There's really nothing else I want to do. If I'm not creating comics, I'm reading comics. Of course, I read books too and watch film, but for the most part, comics just consumes my life completely.

Some people might wonder why I'm holding the Elmer 3rd edition launching here in San Pablo. I really just want to entice people to visit San Pablo, visit the Komiks Museum, visit our places of interest and eat our food. Everything is not about Manila. I just want to do my small part in promoting my hometown. In any case, I will be doing signings in Manila later this year at Komiket and Komikon. God and my health and strength willing.

Yesterday I felt really good. By the end of the day I still wasn't feeling exhausted and I was really happy about that. I'm so glad for those who came from near and far to buy their books and have them signed. I'm really grateful that they took the effort to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment