Saturday, March 1, 2014


To help fund the printing of “Rodski Patotski: Ang Dalagang Baby“, we’re now accepting pre-orders!

Rodski is being released in FULL COLOR on matte paper, 100 pages, 8″x 8″ dimensions and perfect bound. It will retail for P450. If you wish to reserve your copy now for pick up at Summer Komikon on April 12, you can send your payment to my BPI account. Send me an email at gerryalanguilan at yahoo.com so I can send you the information. If you are not attending Summer Komikon and you would prefer that we ship it to you via courier, you can just add P150 for shipping and handling. We will ship the book in between illustration boards via LBC or Air 21. Send me an email at gerryalanguilan at yahoo.com for further information. Unfortunately, I can only accept orders from the Philippines at the moment. But I will make it available for international orders once the book is out.

Don’t worry that you won’t get your copy. We plan on printing a lot… as in a lot of copies!

To everyone who will help out with the funding of the book by pre-buying it, you have my (and Arnold’s) utmost thanks and appreciation!

The cover above is illustrated and colored by Arnold Arre. Title design is by Cynthia Bauzon-Arre.

No comments:

Post a Comment