Friday, March 7, 2014

Limited Collector’s Edition Wasted Box Set


To further raise funds for the printing of “Rodski Patotski: Ang Dalagang Baby”, Komikero Publishing and Paper Basket will be releasing a limited collector’s edition Wasted Box Set!
Each box set will contain a hand crafted Wasted hardcover and slipcase, original Wasted artwork, a hand lettered letter from Eric to Jenny (from issue #8), a booklet of all extra material from the original photocopied Wasted, photographs, and a certificate of authenticity.

Only 20 of these box sets will be made. Each will retail at P2500. If you wish to get a box, please send an email to gerryalanguilan@yahoo.com. First come first served! Because I would need to see who reserved first, I would be able to only receive reservations only through email at that address. I would prefer I hand it to you personally so if you can make it to the Bold Stars signing at Comic Odyssey, Robinson’s Galleria on March 15, the better. I’d rather not ship it because of the delicate nature of the material, but if there’s no choice, I can ship it via courier at an additional P250 for proper packaging and shipping.

Because of the limited nature of the box set, only one box per customer will be accepted.

I have to say that probably only 10 will be finished by March 15. I can go up to Manila again at the end of March for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment