Sunday, March 9, 2014

Comic Book Signing, March 15, 2014!

I’ll be having a comic book signing this coming Saturday, March 15, 2014 at Comic Odyssey, Robinson’s Galleria from 1-4pm. The signing is specially for the Philippine release of the SLG Edition of “Where Bold Stars Go To Die“, but please feel free to bring any or all comic books I’ve worked on and I’ll sign them all, no limits! I’ll sign it even if it’s already signed! I’ll sign it even if it’s by Rob Liefeld! (If you want).

I’m currently raising funds for the printing of my next book “Rodski Pototski: Ang Dalagang Baby” (for release at Summmer Komikon on April 12), so there will be a few things I will be offering for sale.

I won’t talk about the Wasted Box Set anymore because sorry guys, it’s all sold out! But thanks to everyone who reserved a box. It’s very much appreciated! As previously mentioned, 20 of those things will ever be made, and I’m saying right now not all of those 20 boxes will be available on March 15. We’re trying for 10 boxes. I will get in touch with you soon if you will get yours on March 15, or on Summer Komikon.

I’m also bringing original inked comic book art from Avengers, Indestructible Hulk, and various other books I’ve worked on. I will be offering a lot of the pages for less than the usual price. So I would only ask that no discounts are asked for anymore. To be honest, I’ve never liked discounts on artwork. I feel it devalues me and my work. And it develops hard feelings in me every time I see you. And if you never asked for a discount, you will have my goodwill forever! I’m just being honest. I could go on about it, but maybe another time. Look for my assistant Zara in the store. She’ll be handling all the original art sales. Thanks in advance!!

See you guys Saturday!

EVENT PAGE at FACEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment