Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Commissions

Still working on inking Captain America, but once in a while I can do commissions. It's a new level of commissions from what I've done before. Here is a sample of the kind of drawing I'll be doing from now on:




I arrived at my rates by considering the many days I worked on it and the amount of detail that's involved. Here is my table of rates:


Blank Cover. Full detail, Cover side only, Head shot, with backgrounds $70
Blank Cover. Full detail, Cover side only, full figure, with backgrounds: $120, Additional figure $50
(8.5”x11.7”) Acid Free paper. Full Detail, Head shot, with backgrounds: $150
(8.5”x11.7”) Acid Free paper. Full Detail, full figure, with backgrounds: $250, Additional figure $75
11”X17” Acid Free paper. Full detail, full figure, with backgrounds: $500, Additional Figure $100

I realize my rates are on the high side, but I think it would be worth it.

If you are interested, please email me at gerryalanguilan at gmail.com and I'll put you on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment