Tuesday, October 31, 2017

BAKOKAK at the Printers!


Bakokak Final Cover

Two deadlines back to back the past week. First I had to finish inking Phoenix: Ressurection #1 with Leinil Yu. And after that I only had a few days to dialogue, letter and layout Bakokak before I had bring the files to the printers. It was probably one of the toughest weeks I've experienced.

Right now I honestly don't know if I'm having a good day or a bad day. One moment I'm feeling sick and the next moment I'm feeling OK. It's weird. After bringing Bakokak to the printers I just spent the next couple of days resting, mostly in bed. And surprisingly enough, thinking of starting my next projects, which I have already done a considerable amount of writing. I can start drawing them right now and I know that at least one of them will be out by Komikon 2018.

I feel weird not working on anything. I get the itch to just start working. I'm thinking perhaps it's a survival instinct. That if I let go and just not think of work and just lie down and be lazy I'll just start to waste away both physically and mentally. I'm already compromised physically, I can't allow it to compromise me mentally as well. I just have to keep on going.


No comments:

Post a Comment