Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Getting Better

I posted this image on Instagram last week when the pneumonia was starting to creep up on me and I was feeling it big time. I was feeling insanely cold I had to sit under the noon sun just to stop from shivering. It was an interesting sensation, feeling so mind numbingly cold but you're afraid you're going to get sun burnt.

For days I couldn't sleep. I just lie down staring at the ceiling listening to the crickets and Bugel's quiet shuffling. At 3am I would stand, a morbid shadow looking over the street below. I actually want people in the neighborhood to think our house is haunted, so nobody thinks of stealing from us. If there was anything to steal that is. Today I'm feeling much better. I can sit in front of the computer much longer without having to rest right away. I honestly think I can go back to work tomorrow, which I'm looking forward to. I won't push it though. I'll probably work 2 or 3 hours and I'll give it a rest. If I can continue working later in the day, I'd probably would.

Oh yeah, Instagram. There is something I want to say about that. I'm such a horrible poser. Yep, I'm a despicable Instagram poser. I have to make a confession that I don't use a smartphone. I don't intend on getting one anytime soon. So how can I Instagram? I use a program I downloaded online. Yeah, I'm such a heel. But I really like the platform. I like posting photos there. So that's it.

By the way, Ilyn and I are celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary today. I'm so sad we can't go out. We'll try tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment