Wednesday, September 25, 2013

For Sale! Indestructible Hulk Original Inked Art!



Yep, I’m letting go a few more original inked art to Indestructible Hulk! Just so you know exactly what you’re getting, Leinil Francis Yu emails me the pencils, which I then print out on Marvel Art Boards using blue ink. I then ink on that. I scan the finished art, and that’s the inked artwork used to publish the comic book. I’m letting go a few of these, and once they’re gone, they’re pretty much gone. Each page is really just one of a kind.

If you’re interested, click on the gallery of photos of pages for sale HERE. Link Void.

If you are interested in any of these pages, just email me at gerryalanguilan at yahoo dot com. Although these are offered primarily to buyers here in the Philippines (and the prices reflect that), I’d be willing to sell these to people from abroad as long as you would be willing to add for shipping via Fedex. Fedex only, unfortunately. I cannot send anything via the local post office because to be honest, original art like this I cannot trust to them. So shipping will be quite a lot, and depending on where you are, it will not be lower than 50 US dollars. I know it’s a hassle, and that’s why I really don’t prefer to sell abroad, but if you’re willing to shoulder that, I’m game.

At any rate, there are a few pages of Indestructible Hulk, the really kick ass ones, that are also for sale via my agent KIRK DILBECK, who is based in the US. You may find it easier to deal with him, if you’re based there as well. Check out the gallery of Indestructible Hulk pages (along with Supercrooks) here at this gallery. Link Void.

Today is September 25, and I will be able to offer these pages only in the next two weeks. After that, I will have to put a hold on selling artwork. That’s because I won’t be home starting October 6, and I’ll be gone for two weeks. I’ll be back October 20. So if you wish to buy any of the pages that I have, you can do so within two weeks, or wait until I get back.

From October 6-12 I’ll be at the FIBDA, which is the Festival International de la Bande Dessinée d’Alger, an International comics festival I had been invited to attend in Algeria. I’m really looking forward to this trip because I will get to give a talk about the history of Philippine comics, and I will get to exhibit artworks from some of our greatest artists.

From October 13-19 I will be in Paris, France, at the invitation of my French publisher Editions çà et là (who published ELMER in Europe), and I will be doing several signings at stores in the city.

I’m selling some of my artwork in the hopes of having some pocket money for my trip. Although my accommodations and 75% of my travel expenses will be shouldered by the Algerian Festival and my French Publisher, it would still be nice to have something that will keep me from being financially paranoid in a foreign country.

Leinil Francis Yu and I will also have a signing this Saturday, September 28 at Robinson’s Galleria from 1-4pm. I will be bringing along more artwork, this time from Avengers, specifically pages from issues #18 and #19 to sell as well. No scans as of yet, but you’ll see which pages are available on Saturday. If you wish to get any of that or any of the the Hulk art and you wish to get them personally from me, Saturday would be the best time.

If you purchase some art from me at this time, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment