Sunday, December 4, 2011

The 3rd San Pablo City Comics Festival Photos and Video


Waking up Saturday morning and seeing the sun shine all my worries about the day disappeared. Normally, I’m a worrier, but I just let it go. Whatever happens will happen. If it rains, whatever, I’ll just sing. lalala. It did drizzle a bit, but thankfully it was short and in the end, I think we all had a really nice time!



Organizers Jonas Diego and Johnny Danganan organize the chairs.

Komiks Illustrator Jun Lofamia

 The Great Manix Abrera’s fans arrived first!

 Comic Odyssey

 Alexis Ravana, winner of the art contest, Young Adults category.

 My mom at the art exhibit

 Ner Pedrina, Rommel Estanislao, Silent Sanctum, Freely Abrigo

 Mel Casipit, Jon Zamar, Sherry Zamar and Ariel Atienza

 Gio Paredes and the just released Kalayaan TPB!

 Jun Lofamia


 Danny Acuña sketches.

 Architect and Komiks Illustrator Marivi Hilos-Nepomuceno and special guest Pol Medina

 Komiks Veterans Jun Lofamia and Danny Acuña were mobbed!

 My parents

 Marvel superstar artist Carlo Pagulayan and Marivi


 With Pol Medina, Kajo Baldisimo and Carlo judging the art contest.


Acoustic music from local San Pablo talents Walk Me Home.

With much thanks to the Ultimart Shopping Plaza and the San Pablo Chapter of the United Architects of the Philippines for their generous support of the event!

Thanks also to Comic Odyssey, Fun House (Ultimart), Expressions (Ultimart), and Electro Magnetic Tentacle for their generous donations!

More Photos from My Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment