Thursday, December 28, 2000

Sky Watching

Yes! The sun finally showed itself early today. Too bad it had to rain later, but still, it's probably the most glorious thing I've seen after all that beastly rain. And tonight the sky is filled with so many stars. Spent a lot of time just lying back and looking at everything. Early in the evening you can see 3 planets at once. The brightest object in the sky after the Sun and Moon, Venus, can be seen in the west. On the opposite side in the east you can see both Jupiter and Mars hanging around very near Pleides and Taurus. I was wondering just when I'll be able to spot that Space Station. 

Gonna be picking up my GF from work tomorrow, go around Festival Mall and go home here to San Pablo again. I'll be finishing that Cast Iron drawing tonight and I'll be posting it here very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment